Pressure shock resistant silos
If explosive bulk materials such as coal, flour or sewage sludge granulate have to be stored, then pressure-shock-resistant silos are the solution.
An individual P&I diagram with complete safety equipment is created for each user case - for the safe operation and filling of the silos in accordance with ATEX standards.
We offer pressure-shock-resistant silos preferably in diameters of 3,200 - 4,200mm and with a volume of 70 - 300m³.
Depending on the product and silo size, the following equipment is realised:
- Temperature monitoring
- Explosion protection flaps
- Rupture discs
- Inertisation (incl. clean gas or raw gas analysis).
We also offer our own service for the maintenance of pressure-shock-resistant silos:
- Electrical function test - preliminary acceptance at the factory
- Engineering commissioning with personnel briefing
- Professional inspection, including acceptance of the explosion damper (regularly at 12-month intervals)
Would you like to know more? Get in touch with our competent staff! We will be happy to advise you!